from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Ill-mannered; rude.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a way that is not mannerly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not mannerly; ill-bred; rude.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not mannerly; wanting in manners; not having good manners; rude in behavior; ill-bred; uncivil.
- Not according to good manners: as, an unmannerly jest.
- With ill manners; uncivilly; rudely.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. socially incorrect in behavior
un- + mannerly (Wiktionary)