from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an unreasonable manner.
- adv. Of or relating to something that is unreasonable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an unreasonable manner; contrary to reason; foolishly; excessively; immoderately.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. not in a reasonable or intelligent manner
- adv. to a degree that exceeds the bounds or reason or moderation
Sorry, no etymologies found.