from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking a definite structure or organization; not formally organized or systematized.
- adj. Not regulated or regimented: an unstructured environment.
- adj. Psychology Having no intrinsic or objective meaning; meaningful by subjective interpretation only: unstructured inkblot tests.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Lacking structure.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking definite structure or organization
- adj. lacking the system or structure characteristic of living bodies
Sorry, no etymologies found.