from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Characterized by an abnormal outward turning of a bone, especially of the hip, knee, or foot.
- adj. Knock-kneed.
- n. A valgus bone.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. knock-kneed (having the distal part of a limb displaced or twisted away from the midline of the body)
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A bow-legged man. The term genu valgum is incorrectly employed for knock-knee, bow-legs being designated by genu varum.
- n. A form of clubfoot characterized by eversion of the foot: more fully called talipes valgus.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a deformity in which there is an abnormal displacement of part of a limb away from the midline of the body
Latin, bowlegged.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)