from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Surgical removal of all or part of the vas deferens, usually as a means of sterilization.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The surgical removal of all or part of the vas deferens, usually as a means of male sterilization.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Resection or excision of the vas deferens.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Excision of the vas deferens.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. surgical procedure that removes all or part of the vas deferens (usually as a means of sterilization); is sometimes reversible
vas + -ectomy (Wiktionary)