from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being verdant
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being verdant.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being verdant; greenness.
- n. Rawness; inexperience; liability to be deceived: as, the verdancy of youth.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the lush appearance of flourishing vegetation
Sorry, no etymologies found.