from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To endow with life; animate.
- transitive v. To make more lively or vigorous; invigorate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of vitalise.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To endow with life, or vitality; to give life to; to make alive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To give life to; render living; give an organic or vital character to. Also spelled vitalise.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. give life to
- v. make more lively or vigorous
vital + -ize (Wiktionary)