from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A water-soluble pigment.
- n. A painting made by using such pigment.
- n. This kind of painting as a genre.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the art or technique of painting with watercolors
- v. paint with watercolors
- n. water-soluble pigment
- n. a water-base paint (with water-soluble pigments); used by artists
- n. a painting produced with watercolors
Sorry, no etymologies found.