from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Causing weariness; tedious.
- adj. Fatigued; exhausted.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Causing weariness
- adj. Very weary; exhausted
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Abounding in qualities which cause weariness; wearisome.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An unnecessary extension of weary; perhaps suggested by wearisome.] Full of weariness; causing weariness; wearisome; tiresome; tedious.
Sorry, no etymologies found.