from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Variant of welsh.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who defaults on an obligation, especially a small one.
- v. To fail to repay a small debt.
- v. To fail to fulfill an obligation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. See welsh.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- See welsh, verb
- n. An obsolete form of Welsh.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. cheat by avoiding payment of a gambling debt
Related to welsh. (Wiktionary)