from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An establishment at which wine is made.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A place where wine is made, or a company that makes wine.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A place where grapes are converted into wine.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An establishment for making wine.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. distillery where wine is made
Sorry, no etymologies found.