from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A shed in which firewood is stored.
- intransitive v. Slang To practice on a musical instrument.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An enclosed, roofed structure, often an outbuilding, used primarily to store firewood.
- n. A place where punishments or reprimands are administered.
- v. To practice or rehearse using a musical instrument.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A shed for keeping wood for fuel.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a shed for storing firewood or garden tools
Sorry, no etymologies found.