from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act of wrecking or the state of being wrecked.
- n. Something wrecked.
- n. The debris of something wrecked.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Something wrecked, especially the remains or debris of something wrecked.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of wrecking, or state of being wrecked.
- n. That which has been wrecked; remains of a wreck.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of wrecking, or the state of being wrecked.
- n. That which remains of or from a wreck of any kind; wrecked material in general.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the remaining parts of something that has been wrecked
Sorry, no etymologies found.