from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A band of material worn round the wrist for warmth or support.
- n. A bracelet.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a band which encircles the wearer's wrist, especially a closely knitted one to keep it warm
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An elastic band worn around the wrist, as for the purpose of securing the upper part of a glove.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A band worn around the wrist: applied to various useful or ornamental objects of the sort.
- n. A handcuff.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a band or bracelet worn around the wrist
wrist + -let (Wiktionary)