from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To stupefy; stun.
- transitive v. To intoxicate with drugs or alcohol: "zonk their patients with tranquilizers” ( Psychology Today).
- intransitive v. To become intoxicated with drugs or alcohol.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An unfavorable card or token, or undesirable or worthless item used as a prize in a contest or game show (such as Let's Make a Deal).
- n. A feeling of a drug taking hold.
- v. To make (someone) sleepy or delirious.
- v. To become exhausted, sleepy or delirious.
Origin unknown.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)