from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Andorra or of Andorran descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Andorra, the Andorran people.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to Andorra.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Andorra, a small republic, semi-independent since Charlemagne, situated in the eastern Pyrenees, between the French department of Ariège and the Spanish province of Lérida.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Andorra or its people
- n. a native or inhabitant of Andorra
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Nocentini ended a nine-year drought for Italian riders when he claimed the yellow jersey last week after the first mountain stage in the Andorran ski resort of Arcalis.
After the Andorran incident, French anti-doping chief Pierre Bordry accused the UCI of "laxity," without elaborating.
After a long day on the mountain, Andorran restaurants seem to offer larger portions than I remember from most European trips.
Many of the Andorran slopes are treeless, but Grau Roig has some nice runs where you can go off-piste among sparse woods.
Armstrong was surprised when Contador attacked in the Pyrenees on Friday, making his move in the Andorran ski resort of Arcalis.
The 139. 2-mile trek from Barcelona to the Andorran ski resort of Arcalis was the longest stage this Tour.
If there is a sufficient will on both sides, the Andorran arrangement will work just fine.
The Andorran model consists of France and Spain providing a military assistance to their tiny neighbour in case of emergency.
Nationality: noun: Andorran (s) adjective: Andorran
Ethnic groups: Spanish 43%, Andorran 33%, Portuguese 11%, French 7%, other 6% (1998)