from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Cape Verde
- abbr. cardiovascular
- abbr. curriculum vitae
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Cape Verde.
- n. A Roman numeral representing one hundred five (105).
- curriculum vitae
- catalog value
- Cruiser Voler - aircraft carrier - diesel-powered warship launching and landing heavier than air flying vehicles
- abbr. Carmel Valley, a city in San Diego county, immediately inland from Del Mar.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Same as curriculum vitae; -- a commonly used initialism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of Commander of the Royal Victorian Order.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being five more than one hundred
- n. a summary of your academic and work history
Sorry, no etymologies found.
The term CV refers to conventional vehicles with internal combustion engines.
The one thing I did notice about your CV is the two lines in which you mention your high school.
Both the First Secreatary and the First Minister went to university, though the latter's educational CV is more impressive than the former's.
I'm thinking of moving to CV from the US and really like the north part of the city, partly because of the climate that you so accurately described.
HC-CV is our expression of the contemporary hybrid sedan, he said.
I think the CV is looking pretty nice now (at least I find nothing more to bring input on)
Standing in the blue corner, meanwhile, are Manchester City - their CV is short of silverware but their bank balance is burgeoning.
Okay, partly this passage is standard, put-on inverted snobbery from a man whose own CV is short on making things.
His profile, his persona, his experience; they all suit what the Seahawks need, and, a more important fact is something that couldn't be quantified on his "CV" - he might be the perfect complement to new coach/executive vice president Pete Carroll.
Your CV is a Work-In-Progress Each time you apply for a Keep a master CV, which is job, make a copy of your updated cummulatively as you master CV: progress in your career: edit the copy to reflect add to it only when you have the specific requirements new experience or of the job you are achievements to record applying for delete from it only as older keep careful records of items appear less significant what was submitted for in the light of new which vacancies experience