from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To send (someone) an instant message: She IMed me to let me know that she would be late.
- transitive v. To express in an instant message: He IMed me that he wanted to meet at noon.
- n. An instant message.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Isle of Man.
- n. Common misspelling of CMXCIX., the Roman numeral representing nine hundred and ninety-nine (999).
- to instant message, typically sent/received by cell phone, PDA, or computer.
- an instant message
- idea management
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Im albana and I LOVE you very. i cant english IM albana . you are the best girl in the world .
Does imo. im provide a single instance for IM services like MSN and yahoo?
Im 16 and IM truley sorry people scarred you into living the way u do (terrorism???) and you pot haters collectviley saying stuff like 'dog eats kid beause of pot' is the reason so many husbands, brothers, childern and sisters will sleep in cell right next to the toilet tonight.
Persistent. im - Web service for creation and management of IM conferences.
Im going to be using it as a primary OS and IM going to keep Windows around for gaming.
Just to point out IM on the mobile is such an exciting product that IM+ from Shape Services and other have been top of the charts of iPhone apps for months.
Newber - iPhone application seamlessly transfers calls between phones SHAPE Services 'multi-network IM client for iPhone, IM+, reaches version 2.0; Facebook chat now supported!
* IM Push mode: send and receive instant messages as emails when IM+ is not running or connection is lost. - new feature
Now we aren’t sure who is honestly using MySpace IM, but the other range of clients available from IM+ makes it worth a look.
This is one of the the third party IM clients, by Shape Services’ IM+, that has released an update to their popular multi-IM client.