from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or being the Roman Catholic Church.
- n. A member of the Roman Catholic Church.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Roman Rite of the Catholic Church
- n. A person who belongs to the Roman Rite of the Catholic Church.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of, pertaining to, or the religion of that church of which the pope is the spiritual head.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or supporting Romanism
- n. a member of the Roman Catholic Church
- n. the Christian Church based in the Vatican and presided over by a pope and an episcopal hierarchy
From Roman + Catholic (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.