from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- Solomon fl. tenth century B.C. King of Israel famous for his wisdom and his architectural projects, including the Temple in Jerusalem.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A king of Israel famous for his wisdom.
- proper n. A male given name.
- n. A very large champagne bottle (named after the king) with the capacity of about 20 liters, equivalent to 28 standard bottles.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One of the kings of Israel, noted for his superior wisdom and magnificent reign; hence, a very wise man.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (Old Testament) son of David and king of Israel noted for his wisdom (10th century BC)
"SOLOMON AND BALKIS" is the Talmudic version  of the dialogue, which took place between Solomon and the Queen of Sheba, on the occasion of her visit to the wise King.
Stacey Solomon from the x-factor has her own forum!
Norman Solomon is co-chair of the Healthcare Not Warfare campaign, launched by Progressive Democrats of America.
CORNISH: Solomon is an investigative journalist for the Center, a nonprofit, nonpartisan research group.
"You can have a much better social relationship if you can see the person face-to-face," said Kaitlin Solomon, 21, a senior at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Va.
Well at least Krys better still be Quil though. i actually am more upset that Solomon is being recast than I think i would have been if Taylor would have been recast.
Solomon is really dedicated and he just has to be Sam,
But if there are inaccuracies or RNP talking points in Solomon's article, I'll change it to the WSJ link.
Solomon is a prickly guy who has issues with his father.
Susan Solomon is a senior scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration who first hypothesized that chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) were destroying the Antarctic ozone layer.