from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Traditional brewer's mark for barrels of "extra strong" beer - extended to other alcoholic beverages and other products having an "extra strong" dimension (varying from washing soap to pornography).
- n. An indicator of hazard or poison.
- adj. Extra strong - very high quality
- adj. X-rated, pornographic.
- v. To delete; to edit, especially to conceal or suggest vulgar language.
- n. The number thirty in Roman numerals.
- n. Used as an indicator in source code to mark that some work still has to be done.
RE: bailout package = $700 billion, Residential mortgage market (+derivatives) = $12 trillion, Commercial mortgage market = XXX billion, Leveraged loan market = $XXX billion, high yield market = $XXX billion, CDS market = $69 billion, + equity, commodity and various fixed income derivates, overvalued and illiquid real property and raw land = $XXXX billion.
Make $XXX, XXX Each Year With Simple Niche Blogs - OVER 40 Step By Step Videos
Make $XXX, XXX Each Year With Simple Niche Blogs - OVER 40 Step By Step Videos & Guide
Say something like "I want to upgrade to the Treo 700p" and the telesales guy said it would be XXX amount but now they are telling me its +XXX amount."
Rather than defending the whaling as a matter of research, Norwegians should just say: Yes, it’s cruel, but pay us XXX XXX XXX$ for each whale we would otherwise kill, and we’ll find some other research to do.
I don't know if this is a legal or simply a professional courtesy -- but when your book of short stories or poems finally appears, there ought to be a page or at least a few lines of acknowledgment, which will stay something like: "Stories in this collection previously appeared in other publications: XXX appeared in Ploughshares, under the title XXX; XXX and XXX appeared in the New Yorker; and an earlier version of XXX appeared in the Atlantic."
'XXX' is unidentified in the report to protect confidentiality.
I shoot the 100 grain XXX in my 25-06 handloaded to 3250 fps.
Will make no more than three program (ex. change education in XXX way) commitments, because that's all you can do in one term
I think the slogan “Best viewed in XXX browser” drives home the main point.