from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. Over the whole area or extent: a cloth embroidered all over with roses.
- adv. Everywhere: searched all over for her missing key.
- adv. In all respects: Carefree and fun-loving—that's him all over.
- idiom be all over To attack verbally; reprimand severely.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Over an entire extent.
- adv. Everywhere.
- adv. In every way; thoroughly.
- prep. Everywhere; covering completely.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.