from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A type of sour cherry having pale red fruit and colorless or nearly colorless juice.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. any of several varieties of cultivated sour cherry trees of the species Prunus cerasus bearing fruit with colorless juice, e.g. Prunus cerasus caproniana.
- n. a pale red sour cherry with colorless or nearly colorless juice.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any of several cultivated sour cherry trees bearing pale red fruit with colorless juice
- n. pale red sour cherry with colorless or nearly colorless juice
Strain into a large highball glass over crushed ice, garnish with an amarelle cherry, and serve.