from The Century Dictionary.
- Relating to a hall.
- noun At English universities, especially Oxford, a member of a hall, as distinguished from a collegian.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun At Oxford, England, a member of a hall, distinguished from a collegian.
- adjective Relating to a hall.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective rare Of or pertaining to a large
- noun a member of a hall, rather than a
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
From stem of Late Latin aularis (from Latin aula ("a hall"), from Ancient Greek αὐλά) + -ian
Sorry, no example sentences found.