from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • v. To mix clay and water.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • transitive v. To amalgamate and blend; to beat up or mix in water, as clay.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • To mix (clay) with a blunger.


Probably imitative; compare plunge, blend. (Wiktionary)


  • "Do me, Heinrich von Schalckenberg, belongs the honour and glory of having made dwo mosd imbordand disgoveries, disgoveries of ingalgulable value do the worldt, disgoveries which will enable me do soar ad will indo the highesd regions of the embyrean, do skim the surface of the ocean, or do blunge do ids lowesd debths."

    The Log of the Flying Fish A Story of Aerial and Submarine Peril and Adventure


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.