from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A fine kind of transparent muslin having a stiff or elastic finish: so called from being folded in book form.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- A kind of muslin used for the covers of books.
- A kind of thin white muslin for ladies' dresses.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A kind of muslin used for the
- noun A kind of thin white muslin for ladies'
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.