from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Unrefined or incompletely refined sugar that still retains some molasses, which gives it a brownish color.
- n. A commercial product made by the addition of molasses to white sugar.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Sugar which has been only partially refined and still contains molasses.
- n. Refined sugar to which molasses has been added.
- n. Street name for heroin.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. unrefined or only partly refined sugar
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.