from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. cadmium sulphide when used as a pigment
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a compound of cadmium and sulphur, of an intense yellow color, used as a pigment.
- n. See under Cadmium, Chrome, etc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A pigment prepared by precipitating a solution of sulphate of cadmium with sulphureted hydrogen, forming sulphid of cadmium.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. pigment of cadmium sulfide and barium sulfate varying in hue from lemon yellow to orange
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.