from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the jewelry that accompany the office of rulership in a monarchy. I.e., crown, scepter, signet ring, etc.
- n. A prized possession or asset
- n. A part of a company sought by another in a hostile takeover
- n. The male genitalia
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the jewels appertaining to the sovereign while wearing the crown.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. regalia (jewelry and other paraphernalia) worn by a sovereign on state occasions
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.