Help Wordnik hunt for a million missing words by backing our Kickstarter!


from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. In cotton manufacturing, a set of three or more pairs of rollers attached to combing- and certain other machines for attenuating, or drawing out, the sliver.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


  • ask you all ah, the LV box (upon request) that comes with the LV bag, is it a draw-box kind


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.