from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A harness adapted for draft-horses.
- noun The apparatus or parts by which railway-carriages are coupled together, etc.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun A harness for draught horses.
- noun (Railroad) The means or parts by which cars are connected to be drawn.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A harness for
- noun rail transport The means or parts by which
carsare connected to be drawn
Sorry, no etymologies found.