from The Century Dictionary.
- To entertain with a feast; honor with a festive entertainment: as, he was fêted everywhere.
- noun A feast; a holiday; a festival-day.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun A festival.
- noun a festival or entertainment in the open air; a rural festival.
- transitive verb To feast; to honor with a festival.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun Alternative spelling of
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.