from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A genealogical diagram of a family's ancestry.
- n. The ancestors and descendants of a family considered as a group.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The totality of someone's ancestors.
- n. A diagrammatic representation of a pedigree.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. successive generations of kin
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.