from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A piece of pottery decorated with representations of natural objects.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Suitable for the making of pottery; fictile; -- said of clay.
- adj. Made of clay, as by the potter; -- said of vessels, ornamental figures, or the like.
- n. A piece of pottery ornamented with representations of natural objects.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to a potter or pottery: as, figuline ware. See figuline rustique, under figuline.
- n. Any vessel or object made of potters' clay, especially a decorative or artistic object.
- n. Potters' clay.
French, from Latin figulina pottery, from figulus. See figulate. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.