from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The main entrance to a building or house, normally fronts onto a street
- n. The normal portal page to a website.
- n. The path of a pitch which starts inside and then slides over the plate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the door in the front wall of a building, usually the principal entrance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. exterior door (at the entrance) at the front of a building
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.