from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To go to hell, to disappear, go away or to screw oneself.
- v. (transitive) To annoy, irritate.
- v. To fritter; to fuck around.
- v. To die or leave unexpectedly.
- interj. Go away! Get lost!
- interj. Expression of disagreement or disbelief.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. be lazy or idle
- v. get sexual gratification through self-stimulation
- v. leave immediately; used usually in the imperative form
fuck + off (Wiktionary)
ENOSIS fought for space with ELEPHTHERIA, 'Long Live The King 'cohabited without apparent anomaly with' Workers Of The World Unite ',' Wops fuck off abutted with 'Duce, Eat My Shit'.