from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A secondary school that usually includes grades 9 or 10 through 12.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An institution which provides all or part of secondary education.
- n. secondary school (used in this way in parts of Australia and Canada)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a free public school nearest the rank of a college.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a public secondary school usually including grades 9 through 12
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.