from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Malaria, especially a severe form occurring in the East Indies and other tropical regions.
- n. Any of various diseases native to the tropics.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of several tropical diseases, but especially malaria.
- n. Attraction of a person of non-African descent towards people of African descent.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. severe form of malaria occurring in tropical regions
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.