from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A workman whose business it is to shape boots or shoes, or place leather smoothly, on lasts
- n. A tool for stretching leather on a last.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A workman whose business it is to shape boots or shoes, or place leather smoothly, on lasts; a tool for stretching leather on a last.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. in shoemaking:
- n. One who fits the parts of shoes to lasts preparatory to the subsequent operations, especially in a shoe-factory.
- n. A tool like a pair of pincers used in stretching the upper-leather of a boot or shoe on the last.
Then I'm going with my cousin laster on because she wants to see it too.
A ROCK STAR: Pedro Lopez is a master "laster" who actually chucks nails into his mouth.
It pulled away from the gate a few times, but never took off, and in fact, four hours laster, the flight had just officially canceled.
I printed out ten, quickly gave them out and second laster, private police came rushing in, trying to find the source of them.
A few months laster, in March 2009, another 10 percent cut was ordered.
No matter how last you think you are, there will always be someone more laster.
Hagel stepped down as chairman in late March 1995 and a few days laster announced his bid for the US Senate.
The death record of a man killed by the cars at Wells while "Attempting to board or alight from a moving train" is made more poignant by the notation that he was "by tools found in his pocket supposed a shoe laster."
It is essentially an historical show about this largely forgotten dynasty from the laster 16th to the end of the 18th century, during which time it married and fought its way up from being dukes to becoming minor monarchs in 1713 by lending its efficient little army to whichever of the wartime coalitions of major powers looked most likely to further its ambitions.
I hope his comes with an EJECTOR SEAT, and laster guided MISSLES if not just some FLY-ASS BITCHES…