from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. urination
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of voiding urine; urination; also, a morbidly frequent passing of the urine, in consequence of disease.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of urinating; especially, morbidly frequent and scant urination.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the discharge of urine
Sorry, no etymologies found.
* All* these games are thinly disguised micturition contests. jamisings
Such alfresco and civic micturition would also help get the old carbon footprint down to a bijou size three.
Textbooks can save your life but not your soul that first year, when even the mere act of micturition requires three weeks of planning.
Alix suggests that "Kirsty Wark ... asked some fairly daft and muddled questions" in that Newsnight interview, whereas I reckoned she was more or less avoiding involuntary micturition in her big leather chair with beside-herself laughter at his utterly pathetic know-nothing feebleness.
I was careful with my micturition, making sure that I hit Page 362 in the longer book.
We have further the drunk being portrayed as a ruminator, albeit an intoxicated one, attempting to find a point of reference in the dilapidated territory of the Tenderloin, and these thought processes result in an act of bemused micturition.
When Beck started talking about the rising number of junior high school students engaging in oral sex or began using the vulgar past participle for micturition as a synonym for "angry," the presence of a seven-year-old girl in the front row didn't seem to deter him.
Cutting through the residual aromas of stale tobacco smoke, cheap perfume, oil-based paint, and piney woods deodorizer; cutting through the loo-air with a golden track, comes the smell of your own micturition, a smell heightened a hundredfold by your recent ingestion of asparagus.
- Associated focal features: cough, diarrhea, vomiting, burning during micturition ...
- Urinary tract infections: burning on micturition associated with pollakiuria, whether there is fever, lumbar pain or not.