from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relieved of a duty, burden, responsibility, or pressure.
- adj. Performing extraordinarily well.
- adj. Of a telephone, having an open connection; not hung up.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. freed from some obligation or difficulty.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. freed from danger or blame or obligation
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.