from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An electronic folder for outgoing e-mails or text messages.
- n. A container for outgoing documents, located in or near one's office or work area.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A box holding all the mail to be sent out.
- n. An electronic folder serving the same purpose, for electronic mail.
- v. To box better than.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
The outbox is a great way to give yourself some space from your stuff without having to commit immediately to dumping it.
I have been trying to send PM's, but they keep on being held in the 'outbox'.
- Is there a way to get all pm's in the "send messages" as smf doesn't have the "outbox" like phpBB has. (no way of telling if a message has been read in smf at least not on my smf Forum) - how could i get ride of the "This message has been removed by its author before it was delivered." pm's?
I'm one person who'd like the option to introduce a longer waiting period, or an "outbox" where queued messages reside for a minute or two before being sent.
I just checked on my c902 no cant but when you send a mms i think you can press the right soft key to cancel i forget Until the message is sent you find it in "outbox".
The message will stay in the 'outbox' folder until you either fix the problem (e.g. a broken address) or remove the message from the 'outbox' folder.
This will make your app much more extensible, and you can save a record of the messages sent in an 'outbox'.
'outbox' folder until you either fix the problem (e.g. a broken address) or remove the message from the 'outbox' folder.
"outbox" and moving misplaced items to the correct drawer, cabinet or container.
I largely agree with Kevin Mitchell that he is a methodical fighter who will be prepared well, but while I take his point about him becoming uncomfortable drawn into a fight not of his choosing, on balance I think Peterson has a better chance against a high octane fighter prone to concentration lapses, like Khan, than he would against, well, Mayweather who would always fancy himself to outbox and out think him.