from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- transitive verb To treat or impregnate with ozone.
- transitive verb To convert (oxygen) to ozone.
from The Century Dictionary.
- To impregnate with ozone. Also spelled
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- transitive verb To convert into ozone, as oxygen.
- transitive verb To treat with ozone.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb To treat or react with
ozone; to ozonate
- verb To convert
oxygeninto ozone, especially by using an ozonizer
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb convert (oxygen) into ozone
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.