from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to, having, or open to sexual activity of many kinds.
- n. A pansexual person.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Sexually attracted or open to all people regardless of gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- adj. this redundant sense?) Sexually attracted to everyone.
- adj. this sense?) Welcoming people of all sexual orientations.
- n. Someone who is attracted to all types of people regardless of gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who participates in (or is open to) sexual activities of many kinds
She identifies as pansexual, which means "it's about the person more than the gender."
There was some discussion that 'pansexual' got left out of the panel title, but I think that was only in the grid version of the pocket program and on the backs of the name tents that the panelists had.
Who feel that terms like "pansexual" trivialise the identities that they have fought so hard for.
As a bisexual woman although I hate gender as a concept, and prefer the term "pansexual" to "bisexual" for that reason, I feel these myths apply to anyone who doesn't allow themselves to be "pinned down" to a sexual preference.
Last week he began a promised series about Orthodoxy and contraception, and quickly expanded that into a larger discussion about our "pansexual" time.
Alan (Cumming) stated in an interview that he is "pansexual", which basically means open to different sexual experiences.
I know that given Very’s personality, she would probably resist all attempts at labels, but she comes across to me as pansexual, which is totally cool in my books.
A local physiotherapist is classed as a "pansexual" (attracted to everything), a local Muslim family re-categorised as far more exotic Zoroastrians, both on equally flimsy evidence.
Cross the Line, a "pansexual" nightclub event that will bring out
I always assumed he was kind of pansexual, so the idea of him having sex with men isn't that strange.