from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- transitive verb To electroplate with platinum.
from The Century Dictionary.
- To coat with platinum in a fine state of division: as, to
platinizethe negative plate (silver) of a Smee's battery.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- transitive verb To cover or combine with platinum.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb transitive To coat with
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb coat with metallic platinum
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.