from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of the eight vertices of a voxel.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. See pointal.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A point or sharp instrument; especially, such an instrument used in writing; in the middle ages, a style used with ivory tablets or for writing on a soft surface, as of wax.
- n. Any sharp-pointed thing resembling a pencil, as the pistil of a plant. Also pointed.
- n. A pavement formed of materials of a lozenge shape, or of squares set diagonally.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a tool used by an engraver
A greffe is properly called a pointel to write in tables of wax, by which he suffered death.