from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of premiere.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- First; chief.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- First or foremost or chief, as said of women.
- n. A woman who has a leading part to perform.
- n. The first performance of a drama or opera.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. perform a work for the first time
- adj. preceding all others in time
- v. be performed for the first time
- n. the first public performance of a play or movie
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.