from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The evening hours, generally between 7 and 11 P.M., when the largest television audience is available.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Spring.
- n. A new period or time of youthfulness; the beginning of something.
- n. The block of programming on television during the middle of the evening, usually between 19:00 and 23:00
- adj. Showing during prime time.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the hours between 7 and 11 p.m. when the largest tv audience is available
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.