from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Treacherous, traitorous.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Treacherous; perfidious; traitorous.
- adj. Apt to make unexpected revelations.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Treacherous; perfidious; traitorous.
- Apt to disclose or make known.
-- The eye, then, Sir Thomas, is proditorious, and I will not gainsay its honest testimony: yet would I rather endeavour to profit by the reprehension than seek to show that it was uncalled for.