from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The actual time in which a physical process under computer study or control occurs.
- n. The time required for a computer to solve a problem, measured from the time data are fed in to the time a solution is received.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Used other than as an idiom: see real, time.
- n. The time duration required by a computer system to complete a particular task
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the actual time that it takes a process to occur
- n. (computer science) the time it takes for a process under computer control to occur
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.